Friday, July 31, 2009

Way To Go Belle Tire, Novi!

We recently received some feedback on the Belle Tire in Novi. Great Job Guys!

"I was in Novi, MI for business on Tuesday 7/28 and noticed my left front tire was low and called the local store (on Grand River) and they said to bring it right in, they could take a look.

I was very happy with the care and quick service that the manager and the mechanic provided to make sure I did not have a leak and was safe to travel back to Holland MI.

I could really tell they cared about the customer and my safety which is extremely important to me.

I am glad I bought my tires at Belle Tire and wanted to let you know that Belle Tire Novi did an outstanding job for me and reinforced my loyalty to Belle Tire.

Thanks,
Dave"

Please don't forget to vote for us as your favorite tire retailer. (CLICK HERE to vote!)

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment